Deleting a Page
Delete unnecessary pages from an multi-page image in the ScanSnap Home viewer window.
- Display the Main Window of ScanSnap Home.
For details, refer to To Display the Main Window.
- In the content data record list view, select a content data record with a multi-page image from which you want to delete the pages and then display the viewer window.
- Click [Switch View] on the [Home] tab to display the Pages Panel.
- Select a page to be deleted in the Pages Panel.
If you delete multiple pages, select the pages while holding down the [Ctrl] key or [Shift] key.
- Click on the [Edit] tab to display the [Delete Page] window.
- Check the message on the window and click the [Yes] button.
- Click the [File] tab and select [Save] or [Save as] from the file menu.
A multi-page image that contains only necessary pages is saved.
Images can be edited with Preview.
For details, refer to the Preview Help.