Inserting Some Pages from Another Multi-Page Image
Insert some pages from a multi-page image to another multi-page image in the ScanSnap Home viewer window.
For example, you can extract only necessary pages from different multi-page images and combine them to create another multi-page image.
- Display the Main Window of ScanSnap Home.
For details, refer to To Display the Main Window.
- In the content data record list view, select a content data record with a multi-page image containing pages that you want to insert and select another content data record with a multi-page image to insert those pages to, and display the viewer window.
Click [Arrange] on the [Home] tab to display the multi-page images side by side.
- Click [Switch View] on the [Home] tab to display the Pages Panel.
- Select a page you want to insert from the Pages Panel of the multi-page image (source side), and drag the page over to the Pages Panel of the multi-page image (destination side).
When you insert multiple pages, select the pages while holding down the [Ctrl] key or [Shift] key.
- Drop the selected page when the blue bar appears at the location where you want to insert the page.
- Click the [File] tab and select [Save] or [Save as] from the file menu.
A multi-page image with some pages inserted from another multi-page image is saved.
Images can be edited with Preview. Only the images in PDF format can be edited.
For details, refer to the Preview Help.