Inserting Some Pages from Another Multi-Page Image
Insert some pages from a multi-page image to another multi-page image in the ScanSnap Home viewer window.
For example, you can extract only necessary pages from different multi-page images and combine them to create another multi-page image.
If you displayed the viewer window from the [Scan to Folder] Window, the [Scan to Email] Window, or the [Scan to Print] window that is displayed after a document is scanned, you cannot insert some pages from another multi-page image.
Display the viewer window from the main window of ScanSnap Home after saving images.
- Display the Main Window of ScanSnap Home.
For details, refer to To Display the Main Window.
- In the content data record list view, select a content data record with a multi-page image containing pages that you want to insert and select another content data record with a multi-page image to insert those pages to.
To select multiple content data records, select the content data records while holding down the [Ctrl] key or [Shift] key.
- Select [Open with ScanSnap Home Viewer] in the menu that appears when you right-click the content data record to display the viewer window.
- Click [Arrange] on the [Home] tab to display the submenu and select [Vertical] or [Horizontal] from the submenu.
- Click [Switch View] on the [Home] tab to display the submenu and select [Show all] or [Show Pages Panel] from the submenu.
Switch the view to Pages Panel for all windows so that you can insert pages from the source side to the destination side.
- Select a page you want to insert from the window that has multiple pages of images (source side), and drag the page over to the window (destination side).
When you insert multiple pages, select the pages while holding down the [Ctrl] key or [Shift] key.
- Drop the selected page when the blue bar appears at the location where you want to insert the page.
- Click the [File] tab and select [Save] or [Save as] from the file menu.
A multi-page image with some pages inserted from another multi-page image is saved.
Images can be edited with Preview. Only the images in PDF format can be edited.
For details, refer to the Preview Help.