Inserting Some Pages from Another Multi-Page Image
Insert some pages from a multi-page image to another multi-page image in the ScanSnap Home viewer window.
For example, you can extract only necessary pages from different multi-page images and combine them to create another multi-page image.
- Display the Main Window of ScanSnap Home.
For details, refer to To Display the Main Window.
- In the content data record list view, select a content data record with a multi-page image containing pages that you want to insert and select another content data record with a multi-page image to insert those pages to, and display the viewer window.
Click [Arrange] on the [Home] tab and arrange the windows in which the scanned images are displayed, one after another.
- Click [Switch View] on the [Home] tab to display the submenu and select [Show all] or [Show Pages Panel] from the submenu.
- Select a page you want to insert from the window that has multiple pages of images (source side), and drag the page over to the window (destination side).
When you insert multiple pages, select the pages while holding down the [Ctrl] key or [Shift] key.
- Drop the selected page when the blue bar appears at the location where you want to insert the page.
- Click the [File] tab and select [Save] or [Save as] from the file menu.
A multi-page image with some pages inserted from another multi-page image is saved.
Images can be edited with Preview. Only the images in PDF format can be edited.
For details, refer to the Preview Help.