Changing the Page Order
In the ScanSnap Home viewer window, change the page order in a multi-page image.
- Display the Main Window of ScanSnap Home.
For details, refer to To Display the Main Window.
- In the content data record list view, select a content data record with a multi-page image, in which you want to change the page order, and display the viewer window.
- Click [Switch View] on the [Home] tab to display the Pages Panel.
- From the Pages Panel, select a page that you want to change the order for, and drag it over to the desired location.
If you change the order of multiple pages, select the pages while holding down the [Ctrl] key or [Shift] key.
- Drop the selected page when the blue bar appears at the location where you want to insert the page.
- Click the [File] tab and select [Save] or [Save as] from the file menu.
A multi-page image with the order of pages changed is saved.
Images can be edited with Preview.
For details, refer to the Preview Help.