Inserting All Pages from Another Multi-Page Image
Insert all the pages in different multi-page images to an existing multi-page image in the ScanSnap Home viewer window. For example, multi-page images created from the documents that were divided for multiple scans because they could not be scanned at once can be combined into a single multi-page image.
For double-sided business cards, a back-side image can be inserted to a front-side image to create a single image.
- Display the Main Window of ScanSnap Home.
For details, refer to To Display the Main Window.
- In the content data record list view, select a content data record with a multi-page image, to which you want to insert pages, and display the viewer window.
- Click [Switch View] on the [Home] tab to display the Pages Panel.
- Click on the [Edit] tab to display the [Open] window.
- Select a multi-page image with pages to insert those pages into another multi-page image, and click the [Open] button.
- Select the location to insert the pages to the multi-page image in the selected content data record in the [Insert page] window, and click the [OK] button.
To continue to insert all the pages from other multi-page images, repeat steps 4 to 6.
- Click the [File] tab and select [Save] or [Save as] from the file menu.
A multi-page image with all the pages from other multi-page images inserted is saved.
Images can be edited with Preview.
For details, refer to the Preview Help.