Inserting All Pages from Another Multi-Page Image
Insert all the pages in different multi-page images to an existing multi-page image in the ScanSnap Home viewer window. For example, multi-page images created from the documents that were divided for multiple scans because they could not be scanned at once can be combined into a single multi-page image.
For double-sided business cards, a back-side image can be inserted to a front-side image to create a single image.
If you displayed the viewer window from the [Scan to Folder] Window, the [Scan to Email] Window, or the [Scan to Print] window that is displayed after a document is scanned, you cannot insert pages from another multi-page image.
Display the viewer window from the main window of ScanSnap Home after saving images.
- Display the Main Window of ScanSnap Home.
For details, refer to To Display the Main Window.
- In the content data record list view, select a content data record with a multi-page image, to which you want to insert pages.
- Select [Open with ScanSnap Home Viewer] in the menu that appears when you right-click the content data record to display the viewer window.
- Click [Switch View] on the [Home] tab to display the submenu and select [Show all] or [Show Pages Panel] from the submenu.
- Click on the [Edit] tab to display the [Open] window.
- Select a multi-page image with pages to insert those pages into another multi-page image, and click the [Open] button.
- Select the location to insert the pages to the multi-page image in the selected content data record in the [Insert page] window, and click the [OK] button.
To continue to insert all the pages from other multi-page images, repeat steps 5 to 7.
- Click the [File] tab and select [Save] or [Save as] from the file menu.
A multi-page image with all the pages from other multi-page images inserted is saved.
Images can be edited with Preview.
For details, refer to the Preview Help.