Changing the Frequency for Connecting the ScanSnap
Change the setting of the frequency for connecting the ScanSnap which is used when the scanner is connected to a wireless access point.
Whether or not 5 GHz Wi-Fi can be used differs depending on the region.
If you use the ScanSnap in a region where 5 GHz Wi-Fi cannot be used, you cannot change the frequency for connecting the ScanSnap.
- Press in the home screen on the touch panel of the ScanSnap to display the [Settings] screen.
- Press to display the [Wi-Fi settings] screen.
- Press [Access point connection] to display the [Access point connection] screen.
- Press [Frequency for the Connection] to change the frequency for the connection.
- Press to return to the home screen.
The frequency for the connection which is set to the ScanSnap is changed.