Setting an IP Address for the ScanSnap
To identify your ScanSnap on a network, set an IP address for the ScanSnap.
When setting an IP address, [Access point connection] needs to be selected for [Wi-Fi connect mode] temporarily.
- Press in the home screen on the touch panel of the ScanSnap to display the [Settings] screen.
- Press to display the [Wi-Fi settings] screen.
- Press [Access point connection] to display the [Access point connection] screen.
- Press [IP address] to display the [IP address] screen.
- Press the setting field for [Configuration method] to display a list.
- Set an IP Address.
When obtaining an IP address from the DHCP server and automatically assigning it to the ScanSnap, select [Obtain automatically (DHCP)].
When setting an IP addresses manually, select [Configure IP address manually] and configure the following settings.
- Press the input field for [IP address], enter the IP address, and then press [OK].
- Press the input field for [Subnet Mask], enter the subnet mask, and then press [OK].
- Press the input field for [Default Gateway], enter the default gateway, and then press [OK].
- Press to return to the home screen.
The IP address is set for the ScanSnap.
If there is a device with the same IP address as the ScanSnap on the network, is displayed on in the [Settings] screen. Change the IP address which has been set for the ScanSnap to avoid an IP address conflict on the network.