Cropping a Page
In the ScanSnap Home viewer window, crop a page of an image to clip a desired area.
- Display the Main Window of ScanSnap Home.
For details, refer to To Display the Main Window.
- In the content data record list view, select a content data record with an image which contains a page you want to crop and then display the viewer window.
- Select a page to be cropped.
When the view mode is [Show the page only], display the page to be cropped.
To switch the view mode, click [Switch View] on the [Home] tab to display the submenu and select the view mode that you want to switch to from the submenu.
- Click on the [Edit] tab to display the [Crop] window.
- Select and specify a range to be cropped by dragging the mouse on the page.
The range to be cropped is shown in a red frame, and multiple ranges can be specified.
The range to be cropped can be adjusted by dragging the square marks on the corners of the frame or by dragging the frame to move the range.
To release the selected range, select the framed range to be cropped and press the [Delete] key.HINT
The selected range becomes a square if you hold the [Shift] key while dragging the mouse.
When there is unwanted text or illustrations within the range to be cropped, select and drag the mouse over the area to be erased. The specified range to be erased is shown in a black frame.
- Click the [OK] button.
- Click the [File] tab and select [Save] or [Save as] from the file menu.
An image with the selected range cropped is saved.
Images can be edited with Preview.
For details, refer to the Preview Help.