Rotating a Page 90 or 180 Degrees
In the ScanSnap Home viewer window, rotate pages of which the page orientation was incorrectly recognized when documents are scanned with the ScanSnap, or rotate pages of your choice.
- Display the Main Window of ScanSnap Home.
For details, refer to To Display the Main Window.
- In the content data record list view, select a content data record with an image which contains a page you want to rotate and then display the viewer window.
- Select a page to be rotated.
When the view mode for the viewer window is [Show all] or [Show Pages Panel], you can rotate multiple pages all together.
To switch the view mode, click [Switch View] on the [Home] tab to display the submenu and select the view mode that you want to switch to from the submenu.
When you rotate multiple pages, select the pages while holding down the [Ctrl] key or [Shift] key.
- On the [Edit] tab, click , , or to rotate the page.
- Click the [File] tab and select [Save] or [Save as] from the file menu.
An image with the page rotated is saved.
Images can be edited with Preview.
For details, refer to the Preview Help.